Customer Service Specialist APPLY NOW
Get to Know us
Threedom is a direct-to-consumer e-commerce brand providing bespoke personalization products. Our products are designed in-house and manufactured on-site for passionate automotive customers across the globe. Threedom was born just a few years ago to provide personalization solutions for Jeep owners. Our business is growing and we need passionate team members to help expand the product portfolio. Threedom is powered DI Labs, a digital manufacturing powerhouse built by a team of product development engineers.
Our success is powered by innovative people and technology. Our culture is what makes DI Labs a fun and rewarding place to work. We believe passion, humility and adaptability are the key ingredients to creating a meaningful experience and solving problems. We don't come to work at a job, we are building our careers to learn and serve others as part of our life journey.
This is a highly visible and critical role for Threedom. The role of customer service specialist is key in shaping our brand image and helps increase customer loyalty. This person will take ownership and have full responsibility and accountability for managing the day-to-day communication with customers. The primary responsibilities will include providing reactive and proactive customer support with the addition of marketing, photo support and website updates.
In this position, you will play a key role in driving and optimizing the integration of business processes and support services in the effort to drive customer experience, satisfaction, retention, and loyalty. This is not your average customer support specialist role. We are looking for someone that is passionate to learn, deliver on expectations, as well as building and leading teams that provide unforgettable positive customer experiences. If this is you, then we should talk.
- Provide proactive customer service support by clarifying the customer's request; assessing the situation; selecting and explaining the most effective solution
- Provide marketing support
- Respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status questions
- Keen awareness of company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Managing workload, prioritizing urgencies
- Online store administration
- Provide web design support
- Planning and preparing for events and tradeshows
Our ideal candidate
- Holds a strict level of confidentiality
- Project Management Abilities
- Collaborative work style
- Extremely dependable
- Has excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a dynamic environment
- Loves a fast moving and fast changing environment
- Has previous Shopify experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years related experience
We believe in taking care of our teammates. One of the ways we do this, by covering our employees’ health, vision and dental insurance, with no out of pocket expenses. On top of that, we offer a 401k with company match, HSA, paid time off and paid holidays off.
Does this describe you? Let’s connect!
If you are the person we are looking for, please submit your resume and optional cover letter, today!
At Threedom we celebrate differences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace employer.
|||1740 45th St SE, Willmar, MN 56201|||||||||q~ek_HRCpKYkdcx6|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||18|||24|||true